 Marketplace / Shopping / 4005
    FLASH OFFER FROM DYA —Emmanuel Fouquet
   Hi Legofans, Today, I decided to propose you a flash offer concerning a lego technic set, and so to break the price: NUMBER: 8462 NAME: Tow truck UNIT PRICE: 55,71 US $ It's a limited and serious offer now and until this sunday ! Don't miss it ! (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: FLASH OFFER FROM DYA —Emmanuel Fouquet
    Hi Legofans, Following numerous questions from legofans and after "madness" of this night on DYA's website, I recall and want to specify informations about actual flash offer: 1. It's a limited offer in the time (from yesterday untill this sunday); (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)