 Marketplace / Shopping / 3976
    Toysmart shuts online toy store —Rob Doucette
   Toysmart shuts online toy store BOSTON (AP) - Toysmart.com is shutting down its online educational toy store after it failed to compete with bigger rivals on the Web including eToys and Toysrus.com. Shoppers logging into the site, which Walt Disney (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Toysmart shuts online toy store —Jennifer L. Boger
     (...) (article snipped) wow, i loved this store, pretty good deals, not bad stock and i never once had a problem with them... sorry to see them go :/ (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Toysmart shuts online toy store —Will Middelaer
   (...) Toysmart.com was perhaps a little too competitive. I bought many current items from them in support of my buy-to-sell-to-buy habit that it had clearly priced at a level that had to be below their cost. This shaking out may hurt us as buyers, (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.theory)