 Marketplace / Shopping / 3974
3973  |  3975
Subject:
I COME BACK !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 12:18:25 GMT

Hi Legofans,

I came back at office. Let me know you several informations. First of all,
new lego items will arrive during the month of June. I won't speak about it
for the future, but I can tell you one and only one information: actually,
we work for you in several domains: services, shipping costs, good offers !
"Summer 2000" will be hot and will notice the beginning of a new area for
DYA.
Besides, this delay will permit me to make some place on DYA's website with
other references.
Endless, I confirm you all the lego items actually presented on DYA's
website are presented to you for the last time for a simple reason: these
items are no manufactured more. So, be careful for the future: I'm not
responsible of the sales.
I'll send you an exact status of my lego stock concerning the references
which have a low stock.
I thank you for having read my mail and for your patience.
See you later,

Emmanuel.

E-MAIL: dya.shopping@wanadoo.fr