 Marketplace / Shopping / 3965
Re: Sets discounted at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 23:35:02 GMT

Rich Manzo wrote:

Not sure if these prices are discounted at all TRU stores but they usually are:

6766 Rapid River Village $29.98
6979 Interstellar Starfighter $49.98
6494 Mystic Mountain Time Lab $30.00
6097 Night Lord Castle $49.98
6982 Explorien Starship $79.99 (reg price)

There were more there that were probably further discounted but I was rushed.
I will go back on Monday.

It's true here.  I have access to many, many, many 6494s at $30 each.  If anyone
wants me to acquire up to 6 of these for them, I will do so at cost plus shipping
in return for three specific pieces from each set--the 1x4x2 grey thinwall with two
windows and the glass that goes with it.  ;)

best

Lindsay