 Marketplace / Shopping / 3963
    Lego Direct? —Kyle Keppler
    Ok, sorry for the stupid question but what is Lego direct? where is it? what's the phone #? web site? when does it open? Do they sell peices that are only in discontinued sets? Basicly I would like to FAQ on lego direct. Thanks in advance for all (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego Direct? —Paul Ferguson
   Not a stupid question -- you just tuned in late. Some months ago, Lugnet had a series of messages from Brad Justus (Lego VP, I think) announcing that the company plans to begin selling bricks in bulk directly to consumers, under the name Lego (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)