 Marketplace / Shopping / 393
RE: US S@H Specials Jun 1 - Jun 6, 1999
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 21:37:30 GMT

Box photo looks like it has stickers instead of real windows.
Anybody know for sure.
Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of dkrenz
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 1999 2:27 PM
To: lugnet.market.shopping@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: US S@H Specials Jun 1 - Jun 6, 1999

I could only guess that the correct number is 2532

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=2532

That set number at the same price &  description also at $19.75 was on
special about a month ago.

Julie

Russell Clark wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Stangl writes:

4532    Passenger Jet    $19.75

I thought this set number is used for a train level crossing? Is it being
reused already or is it a wrong number?

Russell