 Marketplace / Shopping / 3910
Re: Coming Soon ... Brickbay.com (Replacement for Bricks)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 14:32:34 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Chris Busse writes:
BTW, who are you hosting your ASP/VBScript with?  I'm using 9netave, but am
thinking of moving to Innerhost.

I've toyed with the idea of getting an NT-based web hosting account for a
while.  I am checking out both of those sites, but I'd like hearing from you
what makes you want to leave 9netave and go to Innerhost, if you've got the
time.