 Marketplace / Shopping / 3896
Re: small sets at CVS pharmacy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 20:59:18 GMT

"Jeff Johnston" <sakura@mediaone.net> wrote in message
news:FuMBAr.ILB@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.market.shopping, Brian Sauls writes:
While browsing through the half-price Easter candy (I'm such a kid in • some
respects) at a CVS Pharmacy in Franklin, TN,  I found two small sets:

1095 Super Sub (21 pcs)
1070 Stunt Flyer (19 pcs)

Has anyone seen these at any other CVS?  I've been checking but haven't
found any sign of them, and I'm wondering if it's not just a very
localized thing.

I found these same two sets at Epcot Center recently.  The store in Norway
had a few LEGO items, these two sets among them.  They were expensive
though.  $5 each.

Mike

--

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com