 Marketplace / Shopping / 3886
3885  |  3887
Subject:
Toys R Us Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2000 17:14:10 GMT

All,

I don't know if anyone has seen this or mentioned it here, but I was just in a
Toys R Us in Dallas (Walnut Hill and I75) and saw that they have several kits
half off. One was the big Ninja castle, one was the Adventurers Amazon Ruins
and there were several others.

They also have in stock the Amazon Air Zepplin! I bought one and it is pretty
cool!

Thought you all would want to know!

Jake