 Marketplace / Shopping / 3877
3876  |  3878
Subject:
6769 (Fort LEGOREDO)/GREAT SALE OPENED FROM DYA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 11:35:18 GMT

Hi Legofans,

Today, I'm happy to resent you the first result of Emmanuel's travel: he
found again lego sets from a very popular item and I received it by roader
this morning:
NUMBER: 6769
NAME: Fort Legoredo
THEME: Western
YEAR: 1996
PIECES: 671
NOTICES: It's european version with shooting cannons.
UNIT PRICE: 44,85 US $
I invite you at this following address:
http://www.dya-shopping.com/uk/boutique/home2offre.html
It's a cheap and serious offer. There is a limit to buy of 10 sets 6769 by
order ! To Emmanuel, it's the last time you'll see this set on DYA's
website, because he took the last from a great warehouse: all the sets are
unopened and in perfect condition.
Emmanuel pursues his research to find other "Lego treasures".
See you later,

Emilie.