 Marketplace / Shopping / 3871
  Re: AAT, MTT, Adventurer Dino's and New Race Sets all at Meijer

I saw them in Columbus today at a Meijer as well. the MTT was not in the computer, neither was 6713. I bought 5935. I like it and it has 4 of the single airplane windows in red. No panes though. (...) Jorge Rodríguez rodriguez.136@osu.edu (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Soccer Sets at Ann Arbor / Saline Meijer

To All, I saw most of the new soccer sets at Meijer last night, including the soccer filed, the reporters box, the grandstands, the shoot & score, and the U.S. soccer bus (Which is stupid, since it has 162 pcs, a soccer ball, and a 20.00 price tag) (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)