 Marketplace / Shopping / 3860
    Re: Can anyone confirm the SW figure sets? —Tommy Johnson
   (...) For a direct link: (URL) the big picture: (URL) pictures figures are Emperor Palpatine, Han Solo and Boba Fett, Darth Sidious, Darth Maul and Darth Vader (the "Darth Pack"???). Pre-order price is $7.95. Regards, -Tommy FUT: lugnet.starwars (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Can anyone confirm the SW figure sets? —Scott Arthur
     (...) Are these glued, or just normal figs?? Scott A (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        correction —Tommy Johnson
   (...) CORRECTION: It looks like the figure Jedi Luke (i.e. dark robes), sorry. He's holding Luke's lightsabre and ap[pears to have Luke's features (hard to tell from the picture), but the card behind him is the Emperor. As another poster noted, it (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: correction —Andrew Pruette
     (...) I thought they were mixed up initially, but perhaps they intended to have Luke standing in front of the pictured Emperor on the card and the Emperor standing at the bottom of the stairs. It would make more sense to have the Luke Jedi standing (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: correction —Scott P. Costello
   I agree with the acessment, Jedi Luke seems to be squaring off with the Emperor. However my question deals with lukes outfit. This is the outfit Luke wore to Jabba's palace. When confronting the Emperor he did not have the hood, and his robotic (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: correction —David Simmons
   (...) How's this for nitpicky, it's not spelled with a "k" or an "e." Just kidding!! :-) Dave (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)