 Marketplace / Shopping / 3853
Re: AAT, MTT, Adventurer Dino's and New Race Sets all at Meijer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 12:50:25 GMT

"Scott E. Sanburn" wrote:

To All,

    Working for the first time on Sunday night at Meijer in a year and a
half, I did find all the sets mentioned above. It looks like they had all
the sets, except for the Mindstorms and the Millenniums Falcon. They all
looked pretty good, the women with the green hair was interesting, to say
the least.

The women with the green hair?  Is this at Ann Arbor-Saline or Pittsfield?  A
friend of mine used to talk about some weirdos who would come in, but he
worked at Pittsfield behind the seafood counter.

Or are you talking LEGO?  ;)  I'm also curious as to Meijer's asking price,
because that's usually a pretty good guide to lowest-possible MSRP.

best

Lindsay