 Marketplace / Shopping / 3830
Re: Hydro Seach Sub 6180 at Wal-mart for $14.97
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 18:49:21 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

John Robert Blaze Kanehl wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Steve Chuck writes:
You may want to check your local Wal-Mart for the Hydro Search Sub set 6180 • for
$14.97.  It's about 297 pieces and MSRP of $49.99.  That's 30% of retail • and
about 5 cents a piece.  Not bad, but I'm not sure of the usefulness of the
pieces.  There lots of 2x2 octagonal bricks, couple of grey shuttle plates,
couple of black large octagonal plates with center cutout, and trans-green
pieces.

They are European units with no piece count and European catalogs.

There's plenty around here in the up state NY area.

I assume you mean north of NY city when you say upstate?
(poughkeepsie, westchester, et al)

I'm in Central NY, I haven't seen the same deal here = (

Look around, they're everywhere here too.

best

LFB

Nothing doing in the Finger Lakes area of updstate NY either so far...where did
you see these?
Ed