 Marketplace / Shopping / 3822
    Re: New Availability of Products from US S@H —Chris Norman
   I am posting this just as an FYI, because I am unsure by what Lindsay means of the Falcon not being available for order. I ordered the 2 UCS models and the Falcon today. The UCS X-wing is shipping to me this week, and the person on the phone said (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.town)

        Re: New Availability of Products from US S@H —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) Ah! Thanks for pointing out my ambiguity. The above is correct--I should have said "available for immediate shipment." The Falcon is still listed as available on 16 June, as in the post--but you *can* pre-order. BTW, Chris, what did they give (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.town)