 Marketplace / Shopping / 3820
    New Availability of Products from US S@H —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    Hi everyone, I'm posting this here so that people can order (or arrange to order, if you're outside the US) new 2000 sets all are currently awaiting. It goes like this: I called today and decided to ask for the numbers on the Race theme (as well as (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.town)

        Re: New Availability of Products from US S@H —Lindsay Frederick Braun
      Hi, Sorry to followup, but new info: To see the sets I'm mentioning, check out Dave Lovelace's site: (URL) scanned the 2d-ed mini-catalogue new pages. best LFB (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: New Availability of Products from US S@H —Chris Norman
   I am posting this just as an FYI, because I am unsure by what Lindsay means of the Falcon not being available for order. I ordered the 2 UCS models and the Falcon today. The UCS X-wing is shipping to me this week, and the person on the phone said (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.town)

        Re: New Availability of Products from US S@H —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) Ah! Thanks for pointing out my ambiguity. The above is correct--I should have said "available for immediate shipment." The Falcon is still listed as available on 16 June, as in the post--but you *can* pre-order. BTW, Chris, what did they give (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.town)