 Marketplace / Shopping / 3814
  6090 at Lego Outlet

I just got a phone call from one of the Lego Outlets (can't remember which, maybe they didn't say - I'd venture a guess that it was Georgia). So the kind and thoughtful employee informed me that they had gotten 28 copies of 6090 at their store and (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 6090 at Lego Outlet

(...) As of my calling, they had 2 left. However, I didn't buy them, because the Outlet store won't/can't ship to Canada. :( If some kind soul is willing to pick up those last two (or a kind soul who managed to get some earlier), I would very much (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 6090 at Lego Outlet

I'm (...) Well, it took a little longer than an hour, because I just got the last one from the Georgia outlet (after unexpectedly getting home from work early, and finding a message from the store on my machine). I never expected to get a call from (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)