 Marketplace / Shopping / 3808
  Re: May 1 stuff at the Potomac Mills Store...

(...) Worth it just for the stickers. I got 20+ ++Lar (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: May 1 stuff at the Potomac Mills Store...

(...) Is there more to the stickers than the single sheet Brickshelf shows? Might be a matter of taste, but it didn't seem that impressive to me. James (URL) getting paid for this --> alladvantage.com Sign up via me, the reference $$ go to fund (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)