 Marketplace / Shopping / 3789
3788  |  3790
Subject:
6769/ END OF SALE ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 11:01:57 GMT

Hi Legofans,

I just looked at my stock 6769; and I decided to close the sales about this
item tomorrow (saturday) at the end of the afternoon (last time). In effect,
the stocks from DYA's shops hourly come down: actually, there is no limit to
buy it in quantity yet, but I keep an eye on this item, now .
I know you love this set and my sale is cheap, but my stock is not eternal.
Also, the next week, I'll go in travel to find it again. I hope to find it
again !
See you later,

Emmanuel.