 Marketplace / Shopping / 3777
Re: AWESOME! Customer Service @ ZanyBrainy.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 08:34:42 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Matt Penney writes:
About a month ago I purchased serveral Lego items at ZanyBrainy.com.  When • they
arrived they were not what I had expected due to a simple mixup.  Each • customer
service rep. I have delt with took the time to let me explain how the mixup
happened and took action to correct it on their web site.  Then they agreed to
take ALL the charges off of my credit card (including shipping) and they are
paying for the shipping charges back to ZB.  To Top it all off, they gave me
a discount off of my next purchase!

Ahh... it so nice to be treated like you matter  :)  Unlike some nameless
stores (WB) that may treat you and your purchase like you don't.

I was so impressed I thought Ya'll (Texan for All of You) might want to know.

Matt

I've ordered from them several times and never messed up my orders.  In
addition to that, i get my package after 3 working days and i'm from Hawaii.
What can i say? They're really doing a great job. Way to go, ZB!!!