 Marketplace / Shopping / 3775
Re: 25% off sale at toysmart.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 06:06:26 GMT

Everyone should be aware that they are charging 10% for shipping on orders over
$100 and the percentage is calculated on the total value of the order after the
25% is deducted, but before the 20% is deducted. (Shipping for orders under $100
is more than 10%, but based on price levels rather than a percentage.)

Not too bad for shipping but something to think about.

Dennis

Toki Barron wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Toki Barron writes:
There is a 25% off sale on Lego at toysmart.com.  There wasn't that much
interesting stuff, but it looked like all 1999 SW and Adventurers were • included
in the sale.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, flamingoworld.com has a coupon that gives a
discount up to 20% depending on how much you spend.

I just bought one each of Naboo Swamp, Snowspeeder, Y-Wing + TIE-Fighter, and
Sith Infiltrator for ~$75 including shipping.

Toki

--
Dennis Williamson - Certified Y2K Complacent

Bad News: The next millenium starts on a Monday.
Good News: You get the day off.

(remove .NO and SPAM. to reply)