 Marketplace / Shopping / 3755
  Re: US S@H Specials, Apr 25 - Apr 30, 2000

(...) They could've found some more, though. :) Jeff (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Apr 25 - Apr 30, 2000

Right - they never know what they are going to get, so they sometimes get stuff they have been out of for ages, or just ran out of not long ago. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Apr 25 - Apr 30, 2000

(...) The impression I got from the rep who answered the phone, though, was that they *didn't* ever have any of the Castle Accessories. She said, and I quote "That was a misprint. It wasn't supposed to be on the list." Nothing about running out at (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Apr 25 - Apr 30, 2000

(...) i got my 5135 from s@h not long ago (they were delivered to me on the 14th of april this year) :) who knows... :) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Apr 25 - Apr 30, 2000

(...) stuff (...) I ordered 10 at about 2:15 this afternoon. After you posted that it was a misprint I called back and the woman said that the order went through, and that they sold out very quickly. She mentioned that somebody before me bought 20! (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)