 Marketplace / Shopping / 3630
Re: TRU buy one get a second at 50% off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 22:31:17 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.market.shopping, Jeff Hudson writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Michael Hopkins writes:
The Toys 'R Us in my area (Sunnyvale, CA) is having a buy one get one at 50%
off sale (lesser or equal value). I don't know if this is a chain-wide sale,
or just a local store sale, but they had a pretty good selection when I went
there today at noon.

Just FYI.

-Michael

I saw a flyer here in MIchigan also, so I assume it's a chain-wide sale.  Time
to buy more blue buckets if you didn't get enough before.  Also does anyone
know if this sale includes the ZNAP sets also?
-Jeff

Okay, I'm a ToysRUs employee, and I'll give you all the straight facts. This
week (4/16-4/22), it's buy one Lego set, get the second for 50% off, including
ZNAP. Other Lego sales this week are:

Meijer - 20% off all Legos
K-Mart - boy one get one 50% off
KB ToyWorks - 25% off all Legos

But, since I'm an employee of ToysRUs, and I get a discount, I'll be doing my
purchasing at my store, with the BOGO 50% AND my Associate Discount :P