 Marketplace / Shopping / 3590
    8443 at s@h —Dan Boger
   Don't know if anyone's interested, but I happened to find out (by mistake [1]) that S@H has <set:8443 Pneumatic Log Loader> in stock... It is full price, but it's a '96 set, so I don't know where else you might find some... :) Dan [1] I was meaning (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping) !