 Marketplace / Shopping / 3586
  Zany Brainy Discount Coupon Question

I just received my Zany Brainy coupon yesterday and I held it up to a bright light. I was able to see I had a 40% off coupon. Yipee. I am going on a shopping spree this weekend. Does anyone know if the coupon can be combined with any clearance or (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Zany Brainy Discount Coupon Question

(...) [snip] Yes, the 40% is off of your entire purchase, as long as the original purchase without the discount would have been $500 or less. /Eric McC/ (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)