 Marketplace / Shopping / 357
  Re: US S@H Specials May 24 - May 30, 1999

(...) 4.25 (...) A house with a barn ON IT ?!!?!?!? Ain't that a bid much to ask for, just to get your Lego out? Mark "my house IS a barn" de Kock (25 years ago, 27-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Re: US S@H Specials May 24 - May 30, 1999

No, no, just a house with either a small "pole" barn on it, or room to build one. I live in a great condo right now, but the place is split up into three levels, and consequently, my collection spans three floors. My goal one day is to have a place (...) (25 years ago, 27-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Re: US S@H Specials May 24 - May 30, 1999

Scott, any resemblence of my house to a warehouse are purely coincidental. But if you mean my LEGO room, yes, it does look like a warehouse. Partly because I am about 2 years behind in sorting. Gary Istok (...) (25 years ago, 27-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Re: US S@H Specials May 24 - May 30, 1999

(...) Could you cantilever a room off the third floor? Steve (25 years ago, 27-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)