 Marketplace / Shopping / 356
Re: Part No. for small air pump
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 27 May 1999 01:19:26 GMT

The Technic service pack number is 5117 for the compressor pump.  It
includes the pump, and several pulleys.  Cost from LSAH is $4.00, including
shipping.  The pump kit from Pitsco (N779915) is just 2 of the pumps, cost
is $10.50 + a $6 minimum on shipping.

-Rob Doucette.

Alan G. Carmack wrote in message ...
Hey, does anyone have the LEGO part number for the small pneumatic pumps, • and
the price?  Pitsco has them for $10+ a pair, but that seems a bit high • (plus
postage).