 Marketplace / Shopping / 3529
    SEND ME YOUR WANT LIST —Emmanuel Fouquet
   Hi Legofans, Tomorrow, I'll leave my office to research new items. If you have some wanted suplementary lego list, send me it quickly ! I need your want list ! Give me number sets ! Emilie stays at office to answer to your questions and to send your (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)