 Marketplace / Shopping / 3522
Re: KBKids.com Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 02:10:19 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

My sad tale: A 5561 was actually removed from my shopping cart.

Indeed, mine were removed as well. I got 4 the other week, however, so look
for the parts soon in my new endeavor, along with others. This set has great
potential for a really neat Space exploration vehicle.

Scott S.
--
Scott E. Sanburn
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com