 Marketplace / Shopping / 3520
    Re: 6434 Roadside Repair & 6479 Emergency Response Center 50%-off at Noodle Kiddoodle —Jeff Johnston
   (...) Depends on what you're into, really. There are two lt. grey 6x24 plates, some boat bow pieces, various grey bricks, some winches, lots of minifig stuff, three of those odd double-angle 'wing' pieces, windshields (including a 6x3x1 in white, (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: 6434 Roadside Repair & 6479 Emergency Response Center 50%-off at Noodle Kiddoodle —Mike Stanley
   (...) Yeah, I was thinking about picking up several of these to part out if I could find enough that I wanted in them to make it worth it, or enough that other people would want to make it really worth it. Looks like I'll be sticking to 6097's then (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)