 Marketplace / Shopping / 3514
  RE: FOTW on Blue Tubs from TRU!

Aaah the wonders of the internet. To bad they are in NZ. Justin do you own these? How big are they? They look about a foot on a side. Wanna bet the kid in the picture is the son of the owner of the plastics molding company who got tired of sorting? (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: FOTW on Blue Tubs from TRU!

No, I don't. I think for rough sorting, though, they'd work fine. I think you can order them off the website. (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: FOTW on Blue Tubs from TRU!

(...) I definitely remember seeing these in stores here in Northern California a couple years ago. I think I saw them at Kmart, but they may have been other places too. If you know of one of those Kmarts that has a toy department like an (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)