 Marketplace / Shopping / 3509
  Re: FOTW on Blue Tubs from TRU!

I have round hole screens at work that I could use, but I still have the problem that they mix 2 different colors of 1x1 bricks in each of the 3 bags they are in. Plus, the smaller bricks don't really get in the way of picking out the bigger ones. I (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: FOTW on Blue Tubs from TRU!

(...) Actually, someone already makes one. (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: FOTW on Blue Tubs from TRU!

(...) just wondering, what are you planning to do with all those tubs? Anything specific, or is it just for the love of the brick? :) Dan (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: FOTW on Blue Tubs from TRU!

(...) Bigger layout than the GMLTC. See .trains.org ++Lar (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)