 Marketplace / Shopping / 3508
  RE: FOTW on Blue Tubs from TRU!

Hi, It also just occurred to me that you could do some serious damage on ebay with an efficient, cheap bulk sorting system, and new bricks at less than 1 cent each... Hum. Maybe bulk bricks from S@H, or incredible simulation, is not too far off. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: FOTW on Blue Tubs from TRU!

Mark, I can't buy them for less than one cent each, so selling them for that after working on them isn't possible. Besides, I offer them out at one cent for thousands and let the market set the price. I go as fast as I can on the auctions and make (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)