 Marketplace / Shopping / 3507
    RE: FOTW on Blue Tubs from TRU! —Mark Benz
   Hi, Wow, I say, it never hurts to ask your dad. He might get a kick out of it. Worst he could say is NO, are you nuts! Would make a nice newspaper article w/ color photo, etc. though. What does the company usually use the equipment for when not (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

        Re: FOTW on Blue Tubs from TRU! —Mike Poindexter
   I know this is a Kerosene Cat[1], so I am not going to ask my dad. I don't really want our state of the art nut plant featured as a Lego sorting station. The big problem with the sorting equipment is that it is used for sorting walnuts. Walnuts (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)