 Marketplace / Shopping / 3480
  Re: UFO dome/hull bottoms

(...) It was probably hit by incidental fire from marauding Dinotrons. ;) Steve (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.build)

  Re: UFO dome/hull bottoms

(...) Nah, Todd must have been refering to the line from Star Wars: "I'd say about 20 guns, some in the trench, some on the water towers." <grin, duck & run> James (URL) getting paid for this --> alladvantage.com Sign up via me, the reference $$ go (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)