 Marketplace / Shopping / 3478
3477  |  3479
Subject:
$14 Bulk Bricks (1200 pcs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 20:04:44 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Our local Wal-mart finally goofed and overstocked a Lego item!  There are
about 10 left and I'm willing to go back for more for anyone who wants them
at the $14 cost plus shipping.

Email first come, first served just remove the nospams.

jcconsultingNoSpam@att.nospam.net

Jeff (finally happy to have nailed a deal early :-)  )