 Marketplace / Shopping / 3474
    8425 S@H out of stock —Christopher Lindsey
   Wow, things move fast at S@H. Called to order 8425, but somebody apparently bought them all out this morning. <SIGH>. At least I have money for lunch. :) Chris -- Remove the nospam machine name in my email address to send a personal reply. (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: 8425 S@H out of stock —Greg Crisp
   I took two of them. :-) (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)