 Marketplace / Shopping / 3473
Re: ZBdotcom's latest 'deals'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 15:30:12 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Don't forget that there are coupon codes to use - ZBEVER gets you $10 off a $25
purchase, and there doesn't seem to be a limit to the # of times you can use it,
I used it on 6 orders this morning ;-)

Dave Johann wrote:

I hope this will be of use to some of you...

Are you a train fan? Perhaps this will be of interest
4565-Railway Express-$100.00
http://www.zanybrainy.com/bin/temp7A.jsp?q=5.OU&sid=10815477

Ninjas?
6089-Stone Tower Bridge-$24.99
http://www.zanybrainy.com/bin/temp6A.jsp?q=5.B2&sid=10815477

Got too much water between the ears?
6195-Neptune Discovery Lab-$45.00
http://www.zanybrainy.com/bin/temp6A.jsp?q=5.ub&sid=10815477

There were some other items as well, but they weren't nearly as great in the
deal department. Happy building (and buying)...