 Marketplace / Shopping / 3471
  8480/-...%

Hi Legofans, My offer is limited, like my stock. I'm crazy: -...% for item 8480 !!! Don't miss it ! (URL) you later, Emmanuel. (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 8480/-...%

Last sets are in stock about item 8480 yet ! Don't miss it ! After, it will be too late and this reference will definitively desappear from DYA's website... See you later, Emmanuel. (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)