 Marketplace / Shopping / 3456
3455  |  3457
Subject:
Fun?? at the TRU website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 03:21:16 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

So I'm scanning the TRU website to see if they have any ZNAP posted... and I
run across this little gem (view all lego, turn graphics off, page 1)

"LEGO Rock Raiders  was 30.00 NOW 29.99"

Gee, a whole penny! Still looking for ZNAP, I scroll to page 3

"LEGO Mummy's Tomb was 20.00 NOW 24.99"

Well THERE's a bargain! I think they meant was 30.00

Page 5, again with the penny off, both LEGO Friends and Loco marked down from
20.00 to 19.99. Stop the presses! If I buy 75 copies I save enough to get a
candy bar...

And on page 6, LEGO Racers 3 times! Once was 40 now 39.99, once was 44.99 now
34.99 and once was 30 now 29.99

No doubt these are the PC, Nintendo and <mumble> versions but they don't say
which are which.

No ZNAP I could see, though.

BTW my rain check on 1200 piece buckets is trickling into my store 2 and 3 at a
time. Sigh. 5 down, 31 to go.