 Marketplace / Shopping / 3453
3452  |  3454
Subject:
V.A.T. is reduced !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 11:22:53 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi Legofans,

Today, on DYA's website, I changed the rate of french V.A.T. for a simple
reason. French government decided to reduced it in France from 20,6 % to
19,6 %.
So, this measure concerns all the french and europeans legofans
(UK-Spain-Netherlands-Germany-Italy....).
I reduced the V.A.T. on the lego sets listed, but also on the shipping costs
!!!!

See you later,

Emmanuel.
http://www.dya-shopping.com/uk/boutique/home2offre.html