 Marketplace / Shopping / 3422
    Celestial Stinger on Final Clearance at Target —Maggie Cambron
   While in search of the elusive LEGO bargain this morning (during which the odometer on my car passed the 260,000 mile mark!) I came across #6969 Insectoids Celestial Stinger on final clearance for $11.24. So if there are any left at your local (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Celestial Stinger on Final Clearance at Target —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) Thanks for the heads-up--I've been watching two of these at a nearby store and didn't know when that last markdown would be (they were $22.40 on Tuesday). So I went and got 'em--maginificent, more 8x16 megabricks! ;) best Lindsay (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)