 Marketplace / Shopping / 3422
  Celestial Stinger on Final Clearance at Target

While in search of the elusive LEGO bargain this morning (during which the odometer on my car passed the 260,000 mile mark!) I came across #6969 Insectoids Celestial Stinger on final clearance for $11.24. So if there are any left at your local (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Celestial Stinger on Final Clearance at Target

(...) Thanks for the heads-up--I've been watching two of these at a nearby store and didn't know when that last markdown would be (they were $22.40 on Tuesday). So I went and got 'em--maginificent, more 8x16 megabricks! ;) best Lindsay (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)