 Marketplace / Shopping / 3394
    Stone Tower Bridge & Red Fury $25 at ZanyBrainy.com —Troy Cefaratti
   Red Fury and Stone Tower Bridge are both showing up on the zanybariny.com home page at the 50% off price of $24.99. Unfortunately, when you add them to your shopping cart, they show up at full price. I probably just caught them in the middle of (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Stone Tower Bridge & Red Fury $25 at ZanyBrainy.com —Brad Hamilton
   I'm heading to the local store tomorrow! If they have them their, then I'll go for that (to save shipping), but otherwise, I'll check out this internet offer. Troy Cefaratti <mnementh@nacs.net> wrote in message news:Fs7HCx.Bo8@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)