 Marketplace / Shopping / 3392
Re: Model Team 5561 for $39.95 at kbtoys.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 19:08:01 GMT

Timbo wrote:

I was checking kbtoys.com and found the model team set 5561 for $39.95,
which is half price.  It looks like it has two train doors and 4 train
windows, though the picture is kind of small.  If anyone is interested
check it out.  Also, anyone who knows of good coupons for the site
please post them back here in case I want to buy one:)

Tim

I found a coupon for $10 off a $30.00 or more order ($5.00 shipping) the
code is:  GB5B04C17F

Tim

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: Model Team 5561 for $39.95 at kbtoys.com

Timbo <tcoats@cyberis.net> wrote in message news:38E25491.1EF0@c...ris.net... (...) Search for 'Model Team' (...) This is for new customers only. There are some $5 off listed at FlamingoWorld. -Rob. (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Message is in Reply To:
  Model Team 5561 for $39.95 at kbtoys.com

I was checking kbtoys.com and found the model team set 5561 for $39.95, which is half price. It looks like it has two train doors and 4 train windows, though the picture is kind of small. If anyone is interested check it out. Also, anyone who knows (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)