 Marketplace / Shopping / 3389
    6150 for 50% Off at Meijer —Scott Edward Sanburn
   To All, I went to Meijer at lunch, and they have set 6150 for 50% off, 9.99 instead of 19.99. I think it must be chain wide, I saw it in two different stores now. Not too bad. Here is a link: (URL) S. (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)