 Marketplace / Shopping / 3373
Re: Wal-mart website sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 09:03:14 GMT

Wow! They sold out of Mummy's Tomb pretty quickly. They had the sale posted
for well over a week. 6 hours after I posted the message here, they were all
gone. Which one of you hoarded them? I got my two. They still have the
Speedway Transport and a couple Cyber Stingers at half price.

--Dave

In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, David Cooper writes:
Hi all,

This may be old news but Wal-Mart has a few sets on their website at
discounted prices you won't find in the stores. The best deal is for
the "Mummy's Tomb," set #5958, 253 pieces. They're selling it for $10, retail
$29.97. They also have the "Speedway Transport" (set #6432, 132 pcs) for $9,
normally $21.88. Goto www.walmart.com.

Gone now. Thanks for the lead just the same, I got some of the beach vehicles
(which are marked as for ages 3-6, even my Nik couldn't assemble Technic at • 3).
(wasn't me, I didn't get any, too bad really, I needed large quantities of • this
one for my project)

++Lar