 Marketplace / Shopping / 337
    Re: Star Wars Only Sales —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) ... as are battle droids if I might add. Eight went for $43 ... That's a lot of bricks and plates for me;) I put up a lot of 20 droids on e-bay just to see what might happen. It will be fun to watch;) Pawel (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Star Wars Only Sales —Steve Bliss
   (...) Let's take a quick count: Number of Anakin Skywalkers in TPM: 1 Number of Battle Droids in TPM: 10000 At least extra Jar Jar minifigs can be used to create Gungan troops... Steve (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.theory)