 Marketplace / Shopping / 3363
  Re: 5542 Black Thunder (no doors no windows)

(...) Ahh, you're using the wrong search, you need to search for "model team" at kbkids.com... Still $39.95. I think as long as an item is on their web page, they have them available. Frank (24 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 5542 Black Thunder (no doors no windows)

(...) is (...) Cool, thanks! Well I either have 40 or 60 now (I ran across some boxes today that I can't remember if they were from my first order or not) I can use them either way. ++Lar (24 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)