 Marketplace / Shopping / 3356
3355  |  3357
Subject:
FOTW - Toronto area lego fans listen up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 04:51:56 GMT

Looks like Sears Clearance Warehouse in Brampton is having a MASSIVE toy
clearout.  I dropped in today after a few dry months of nothing.  I am
always on the hunt for Technic and Mindstorms stuff.  Here is what I found:

8 Droid Developer Kits -  reg $159  sale $80 - (I picked up 2)
1 Robosports add-on for MS reg $80 sale $40
many of non-technic sets (sorry did not get #'s - but a bunch were of the
Rock Raiders theme)
1 train set reg 190 sale 95 - missing some tracks (forgor #' - 45XX
something)

The worst part was that I did not have time to search through the more than
20+ HUGE boxes full of toys...  I suspect there MUST be a few Mindstorms
sets kicking around there somewhere...

So grab your keys and get down there to pickup the rest.....

CIAO

Oh right, I forgot - Auction Reminder Lego Technic JCB Combine / Backhoe
Grader

3 days - http://page.auctions.yahoo.com/auction/20437567